- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 1 hr ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 2 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz, S-Cross, Ignis, Baleno: Discounts & Benefits Offered For November
- Technology This Xiaomi Warm Cup Doubles As A 10W Wireless Charger
- News Adhir Chowdhury slams govt for not allowing MPs to visit Kashmir
- Finance How To Transfer PPF To A Different Bank Or Branch?
- Movies Naagin 4: Gathbandhan Actress Dhanak Aka Shruti Sharma Rejects Ekta Kapoor's Show!
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Katrina Kaif has been making fashionable splashes these days. The actress has been promoting her upcoming movie, 'Bharat'. She's been also making us want to drape saris. The latest two outfits of Katrina's totally caught our attention and she looked graceful as ever. For one round of promotion, she wore an understated sari and for the other, she donned a fiery red outfit. Her fashion game is certainly on point and quite evolved. Let's take a look at her recent outfits.
In A Tarun Tahiliani Sari
Katrina Kaif continued her sari game and after draping Sabyasachi saris, she opted for a breezy Tarun Tahiliani sari. It was a beautiful floral number- simple yet vibrant. Her sari was dipped in a soft mandarin hue and was accentuated by hand-painted purple floral accents. It was an absolutely summery number, which was enhanced by an embellished purple border. Draped in a Nivi style, Katrina teamed her sari with a statement ring and earrings, which came from Kalyan Jewellers. The makeup was enhanced by contoured pink cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a glossy pink lip shade. She also wore a small black bindi to up her desi quotient. The signature sleek tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar.
In An Anamika Khanna Outfit
Katrina's second attire was by Anamika Khanna and she exuded feisty vibes. She wore a red-hot ensemble that was contemporary and notched up by ruffled accents. Katrina's attire was an ultimate cocktail party-wear number and we found her outfit pretty impressive. There was a fusion touch to her number and she kept her look minimal. The actress wore a statement tribal choker and complementing bangles, which spruced up her look. The makeup was towards the nude-toned side with glossy lip shade and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted sleek hairdo wrapped up her event avatar.
So, which outfit and look of Katrina's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.