- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Katrina Kaif has been making fashionable splashes these days. The actress has been promoting her upcoming movie, 'Bharat'. She's been also making us want to drape saris. The latest two outfits of Katrina's totally caught our attention and she looked graceful as ever. For one round of promotion, she wore an understated sari and for the other, she donned a fiery red outfit. Her fashion game is certainly on point and quite evolved. Let's take a look at her recent outfits.
In A Tarun Tahiliani Sari
Katrina Kaif continued her sari game and after draping Sabyasachi saris, she opted for a breezy Tarun Tahiliani sari. It was a beautiful floral number- simple yet vibrant. Her sari was dipped in a soft mandarin hue and was accentuated by hand-painted purple floral accents. It was an absolutely summery number, which was enhanced by an embellished purple border. Draped in a Nivi style, Katrina teamed her sari with a statement ring and earrings, which came from Kalyan Jewellers. The makeup was enhanced by contoured pink cheekbones, smoky kohl, and a glossy pink lip shade. She also wore a small black bindi to up her desi quotient. The signature sleek tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar.
In An Anamika Khanna Outfit
Katrina's second attire was by Anamika Khanna and she exuded feisty vibes. She wore a red-hot ensemble that was contemporary and notched up by ruffled accents. Katrina's attire was an ultimate cocktail party-wear number and we found her outfit pretty impressive. There was a fusion touch to her number and she kept her look minimal. The actress wore a statement tribal choker and complementing bangles, which spruced up her look. The makeup was towards the nude-toned side with glossy lip shade and well-defined kohl. The middle-parted sleek hairdo wrapped up her event avatar.
So, which outfit and look of Katrina's did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.