- 4 hrs ago Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- 5 hrs ago Streax Professional Retro Remix Launch: Recreate Sonakshi's Shimmery Retro Look
- 5 hrs ago Nusrat Jahan & Mimi Chakraborty Inspire Us To Change The Way We Think About Parliament Fashion
- 5 hrs ago 8 Best Lifestyle Changes To Help Control Diabetes
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Australia clinch semi-final spot as England lose again
- Movies Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 5: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Enters 100 Crore Club
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Automobiles BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Karisma Kapoor left us speechless with her gender-fluid fashion statement. She attended an event recently and sported an all-white ensemble, which came from Antar-Agni by Ujjawal Dubey. The attire was refreshing and exuded soothing vibes. The styling and makeup notched up her look and Karisma was a vision.
Crafted from a sustainable fabric, the diva's outfit was about layering and nuanced sharp edges. This ensemble of hers was towards the androgynous side and radiated a liberating touch. The attire consisted of a grainy textured round-necked kurta with a button-down and a front slit. She paired it with straight-fit pants and a long shrug-like jacket.
This ensemble of Karisma's came from the latest collection of the label and she paired it with white sneakers. She wore stunning jewellery, which complemented her avatar. The jewellery was from Azotiique by Varun Raheja. The makeup was dewy-toned and lit up by a maroon lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The small red bindi absolutely elevated her style. The impeccable bun completed her look. Karisma looked a class apart. What do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.