- 39 min ago Why Is Lord Rama Known As Maryada Purushottam? 16 Reasons
- 1 hr ago Anvadhan 2022: Date, Meaning Of Agnihotra, And Significance
- 2 hrs ago Ketu Transit 2023 Effects: Know Ketu Transit in Virgo 2023 Date, Impact On All Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 3 hrs ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare China Grass Milk Pudding Recipe
- Sports Pakistan vs England, 1st Test: Anderson, Robinson star as Englishmen register historic win
- Movies Arbaaz Khan’s Girlfriend Giorgia Andriani Oozes Greek-Goddess Vibes In Her Latest Photos
- Education MBA student bags a 50-lakh package with Microsoft
- News In another giant step towards Aatmanirbhar Bharat, DRDO hands over Akash missile details to MSQAA
- Finance How to maximise credit card benefits?
- Automobiles Mahindra Offering Discounts Up To Rs 1 Lakh – XUV300, Thar, Bolero & More
- Technology Vivo Y02 Launched In India: Can It Be A Good Budget Device In India?
- Travel Hiware Bazar, Village Of Millionaires In India
Bollywood's ethereal beauty Karisma Kapoor is famous for her classy style. If you follow Lolo on Instagram, the diva is forever providing some major fashion inspirations that are very relatable and can be easily adapted to elevate your personal style. Be it ethnic or modern style, Karisma aces any style with equal panache! The B-town actress recently shared a stunning look in a saree that served as the perfect fashion lesson for saree style!
Continue reading to find out the insights into Karisma Kapoor's printed saree avatar:
The pretty Bollywood star Karisma Kapoor shared a stunning look by donning a digital printed saree from the shelves of designer Payal Khandwala. Her lightweight organza saree featured a beautiful forest green colour and other multiple tones of whites, greys, and browns. The floral print on the saree looked classic and chic. Karisma complemented the saree with a matching half-sleeved blouse that added a structured silhouette to her look.
An organza fabric is a lightweight fabric that drapes well when worn as a saree. Such sarees with lovely prints are forever in trend and make for a great choice for Indian formal as well as special occasion wear!
Karisma chose stunning jewellery pieces to complement the modern saree avatar. She opted for silver oxidized jewellery that comprised statement jhumka earrings, a stone-encrusted cocktail ring, and a Kada bangle. Ms.Kapoor's classic saree and boho style jewellry formed a style blend that is worth taking inspiration from!
For elevating her classic ensemble, Karisma allowed her striking features to get a lift with minimal makeup. Lolo flaunted a natural makeup look that comprised contoured cheeks, neutral eye shadow, curled lashes, and darkened eyebrows. Karisma added a soft pink-tinted colour to her lips. For the hairdo, she kept her voluminous hair open and wavy!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry
- menInternational Men’s Day 2022: 6 Must-Have Classic Outfits In Men’s Wardrobe