- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 10 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 11 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 13 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News JEE Main 2020 results declared: Direct link to download
- Finance Should You Say "Yes" To The Yes Bank Shares?
- Technology Poco F2 Lite With Snapdragon 765 And 5000 mAh Battery Live Images Hit The Web
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Gorgeous diva, Karisma Kapoor draped an elegant sari for the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. She looked classy and exuded vintage vibe with her ensemble. Her styling was also done to perfection by Eshaa Amiin. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which has all our attention.
So, Karisma Kapoor wore a red and pink Raw Mango sari. Her sari was splashed in red hue, while the border of her ensemble was accentuated by a pink hue. The border of the drape of her sari was enhanced by metallic accents. It was a minimal and understated number with pink floral accents. Well, Karisma's sari was lovely and she paired it with a half-sleeved collared blouse, which went well with her sari.
She paired her ensemble with embellished golden juttis, which complemented her attire and added to the festive touch. Her jewellery was intricately-done and consisted of an elaborate gold bangle, heavy jhumkis, and a statement ring. The makeup was dewy with pink contoured cheekbones, a red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's festive number? Let us know that in the comment section.