- 1 hr ago On Urvashi Rautela’s Birthday, 4 Best Wedding Perfect Hairstyles From Her Instagram
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sanya Malhotra: Her Top 3 Stunning Fashion Moments Decoded
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shahid Kapoor: From Ethnic To Funky, 5 Different Impressive Looks Of The Versatile Actor
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 February 2021
- News IBPS PO Mains Result and score card released
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Likely To Use Qualcomm Snapdragon X60 5G Modem
- Automobiles 2021 Royal Enfield 650 Twins New Colour Options Leaked: Here Are The Details
- Movies Alia Bhatt Recreates The Gangubai Kathiawadi Pose At Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Birthday Bash
- Sports NBA Wrap: Red-hot Jazz blow out Lakers, Thunder's Dort drops buzzer-beater
- Finance Indian Corporate Bond Market Can Double by March 2025: CRISIL
- Education Odisha CHSE Exam 2021 Class 12 Date Sheet Announced, Check Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In March
Due to state-imposed lockdown because of coronavirus pandemic, we all can't step out to meet our friends, relatives or visit our favourite places. From baking cake at home on birthdays to dressing up in festivals, that's how we all are ending up celebrating the special occasions during these quarantine days. The celebrities too have been celebrating in the same way and their Instagram feed is proof of it as they have been sharing glimpses of what they are doing at home. Yesterday, was an Easter Sunday and to cheer people, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor decided to dress up in a gorgeous dress and heels and treated her fans with her gorgeous pictures. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Karisma Kapoor was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline full-length multi-colour (blue, red and yellow) dress. Her beautiful dress was accentuated by heavy black-hued patterns. She completed her look with a pair of black heels and looked amazing. The Mentalhood actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings that featured big black pearl drop-detailing.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Karisma slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The Coolie No.1 actress pulled back her sleek tresses into a half-hairdo and looked stunning.
She captioned her picture as, 'Since no one is near.. decided to dress up to spread some cheer on Easterr! (even wore heels) Happy Easter all #sundaybrunch #home #eastersunday'.
We really liked this colourful outfit of Karisma Kapoor and her effort to cheer her fans on a special day. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karisma Kapoor