- 15 min ago Self-care Tips After Miscarriage: 8 Guidelines To Physical And Emotional Recovery
- 1 hr ago Top 14 Hair Growth Mistakes That You Need To Stop Making RN!
- 3 hrs ago Swara Bhasker’s Yellow Outfit Is Perfect For Dull Monsoons
- 4 hrs ago Dangerous: Bipasha Basu And Karan Singh Grover’s Outfits Are As Interesting As The Film’s Trailer
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Prices Slashed In India: Here Are The New Prices
- Technology Nokia TA-1316 4G Feature Phone Gets FCC Certified
- Movies Ranvir Shorey And Konkona Sen Sharma Officially Divorced; To Share Joint Custody Of 8-Year-Old Son
- News Russia's vaccine not among 9 COVID-19 candidates in advanced test stages: WHO
- Sports WWE Friday Night Smackdown preview and schedule: August 14, 2020
- Finance Nifty Pharma Rallies Upto 3%; Lupin Hits 52-Week High On 10% Gains
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Due to state-imposed lockdown because of coronavirus pandemic, we all can't step out to meet our friends, relatives or visit our favourite places. From baking cake at home on birthdays to dressing up in festivals, that's how we all are ending up celebrating the special occasions during these quarantine days. The celebrities too have been celebrating in the same way and their Instagram feed is proof of it as they have been sharing glimpses of what they are doing at home. Yesterday, was an Easter Sunday and to cheer people, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor decided to dress up in a gorgeous dress and heels and treated her fans with her gorgeous pictures. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Karisma Kapoor was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline full-length multi-colour (blue, red and yellow) dress. Her beautiful dress was accentuated by heavy black-hued patterns. She completed her look with a pair of black heels and looked amazing. The Mentalhood actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings that featured big black pearl drop-detailing.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Karisma slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The Coolie No.1 actress pulled back her sleek tresses into a half-hairdo and looked stunning.
She captioned her picture as, 'Since no one is near.. decided to dress up to spread some cheer on Easterr! (even wore heels) Happy Easter all #sundaybrunch #home #eastersunday'.
We really liked this colourful outfit of Karisma Kapoor and her effort to cheer her fans on a special day. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karisma Kapoor