- 6 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 7 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 7 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 8 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 1 Highlights: Bro Gowda Becomes First Captain, Saves Shankar Ashwath From Nomination
- News 'Not part of it': Veerappa Moily distances himself from 'G-23' Jammu meet
- Sports Shaw to lead Mumbai in Vijay Hazare knockouts
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Karisma Kapoor is also quarantining with her family these days. The actress has been quite regularly posting on Instagram and giving us major casual fashion goals. Her stay-at-home outfits are pretty comfy and wow-worthy. So, let's decode her two outfits, which she posted of late.
Karisma Kapoor In A Tee And Denims
The Mentalhood actress looked smart in her tee and jeans. Karisma Kapoor wore a white t-shirt and paired it with a pair of distressed denims. She posed with her tablet, which had the famous social media trend #DilSeThankYou written on it. The diva kept her look jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade. The long tresses rounded out her avatar.
Karisma Kapoor In A Printed Shirt And Denims
Karisma Kapoor looked awesome in her printed shirt and denims. Her shirt was black-hued and accentuated by patterned pink and yellow floral accents. She teamed it with a pair of denim jeans and gave us yet another casual wear goal. This time, Karisma accessorised her look with a pair of spectacles and posed with her cute pooch. The makeup was light and ponytail completed her look.
So, which attire and look of Karisma Kapoor did you like more? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Karisma Kapoor's Instagram