- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 8 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News CDS releases first version of COVID-19 IISC model
- Sports Sri Lanka to resume training on June 1 after coronavirus hiatus
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The sisters Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor had made stunning statements at their cousin Armaan Jain's pre-wedding and wedding functions. The duo were the real star divas in their gorgeous outfits at all the functions. And at wedding reception too, the Kapoor sisters were seen dressed in designer Manish Malhotra's ethnic numbers and caught all our attention. While Kareena sizzled in a pistachio green-hued sparkling lehenga, Karisma, on the other hand, exuded elegance in an ivory ensemble. So, let us take a close at their outfits, which gave major goals.
Kareena Kapoor Khan In A Sparkling Lehenga
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked extremely stunning in a pistachio green base sparkling lehenga. Her lehenga was accentuated by heavy silver embellishments. She paired it with a cut-sleeved matching choli and draped a matching dupatta. The diva accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings, necklace with silver detailing, and a bangle. Kareena also carried a dark green sequin purse, that went well with her look. The Good Newwz actress pulled back her tresses into a half updo. She spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled thick pinted brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
Karisma Kapoor In An Ivory Ensemble
Karisma Kapoor once again picked up an ethnic ensemble and as always looked elegant. Her flared number consisted of a full-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline ivory-hued long kurti, which featured golden embellished patterns. She teamed it with cream-hued skirt and draped a glittering dupatta over her one shoulder. The diva also carried a matching potli bag that complimented her attire. Karisma upped her ethnic look with silver & gold-toned earrings and rings. She pulled back her tresses into a neat bun and wrapped up her look with pointed brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, shiny eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
The Kapoor sisters not only flaunted their designer outfits but also set the stage on fire with their dance performance on 'Bole Chudiyan' song woth director-producer Karan Johar. What do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.