- 3 hrs ago Exclusive: How Moving In With Parents Have Changed Youths During This Pandemic
- 4 hrs ago COVID-19 And Pulmonary Fibrosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago With Or Without Glam: Which One Of Lady Gaga’s Peculiar Eye Look Did You Like More?
- 5 hrs ago Balaram Jayanti 2020: Here’s The Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Movies Nazriya Nazim’s Birthday Wish For Hubby Fahadh Faasil Is All Things Love!
- Sports BREAKING: Juventus FC sack coach Maurizio Sarri after the Champions League exit
- News Mukesh Ambani is now 4th richest man in world
- Technology Realme C15, C11 India Launch Teased Officially; Launch Imminent?
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Automobiles Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
We women love wedding season as we get the opportunity to flaunt our different designer outfits. From haldi ceremony to reception, we are all prepared with our suitable dresses from lehenga for wedding, gowns for engagement to yellow ensembles for haldi ceremony. Since, due to lockdown, the weddings have been postponed, so why not make the best use of this time and do some research in finding the best outfit for the upcoming wedding season.
To help you, we have come up with some beautiful yellow ethnic ensembles straight from our Bollywood divas wardrobe that you can opt for the haldi ceremony. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Karisma Kapoor In A Kurti, Skirt And Dupatta
Karisma Kapoor donned a quarter-sleeved yellow silk ensemble by Payal Khandwala, which was accentuated by deep brown-hued intricate patterns. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, her ensemble consisted of a quarter-sleeved long kurti and matching flared skirt. She completed her look with a net dupatta that featured golden border and upped her look with a gold-toned maang tikka, jhumkis, and ring from Amrapali, and her bangle came from Khanna Jewellers. Karisma pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a low ponytail and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade.
Alia Bhatt In A Kurta And Palazzo
Alia Bhatt sported a full-sleeved round-collar A-line flared yellow kurti, which was accentuated by intricate golden embroidery. Styled by Ami Patel, she paired her kurti with matching palazzo. The diva's ensemble came from designer Manish Malhotra's collection and she completed her look with a pair of golden juttis. She accessorised her look with golden jhumkis from AKM Mehrasons Jewellers and upped her look with filled thick brows, tiny black bindi, subtle kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and nudish-pink lip shade. Alia pulled back her mid-parted braided tresses into a hairdo and looked pretty.
Ananya Panday In A Sharara Set
Ananya Panday flaunted a sleeveless ivory short kurti, which was accentuated by lemon yellow-hued intricate hand embroidered patterns. The thin golden band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. Styled by Ami Patel, she paired her kurti with lemonade sharara and draped an equally beautiful net dupatta. Ananya's ensemble was designed by Ritika Mirchandani and she accessorised her look with a silver-toned maang tikka and ring from Anmol. The actress let loose her mid-parted braided curly tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, and light pink lip shade.
Shilpa Shetty Kundra In A Belted Saree
Shilpa Shetty Kundra wore a dark yellow-hued saree by Punit Balana, which was accentuated by white dotted prints and lace border. She draped the pallu of her saree in a casual style and paired it with a cuff-sleeved matching printed blouse. The pallu of her saree featured pom-pom detailing while the thin band-type belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The actress notched up her look with a silver-toned heavy choker and wrist watch. She pulled back her tresses into a ponytail and wrapped up her look with pointed brows, tiny bindi, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what are you waiting for? Pick up your favourite haldi-ceremony attire and get ready to flaunt. Do not forget to share your thoughts on their outfits.