- 46 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Kim Kardashian, Rita Ora, Disha Patani & More
- 1 hr ago International Aviation Day 2019: Significance Behind Celebrating This Day
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut And Other Divas Have Wedding-Perfect Neckpieces For Us
- 2 hrs ago 8 Myths About Live-In Relationships And Facts You Are Unsure About
- Movies Darbar Kerala Rights Acquired By Kalpaka Films, Rajinikanth Fans Happy
- Finance Govt To Consider Personal Income Tax Cuts To Boost Growth
- News Applications for H-1B visa to be accepted from April 1: US
- Technology Flipkart Apple Days: Discounts, EMI Offers On iPhone XR, iPhone 11 Pro, iPads And More
- Sports Universal title match and Reigns vs. Corbin confirmed for WWE TLC 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Automobiles Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor proved to us that nobody can take their position in Bollywood when it comes to sass and high fashion. The sisters celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi together and coincidentally had a twinning moment. Yes, they both wore bright yellow-hued outfits and we couldn't take our eyes off them.
So, Kareena looked graceful in a Raw Mango outfit, which was bright and celebrated traditional craftsmanship of the country. She wore an elaborate outfit, which we so want to wear. Kareena paired her short gleaming yellow-hued kurta with a skirt, which was structured, pleated, and matched with her kurta.
Her ensemble was accentuated by meticulous floral prints, which added to the festive touch in her attire. Kareena also colour-blocked her attire effectively by draping an equally vibrant pink dupatta, which was beautifully printed and bordered. Her golden embellished juttis came from Fizzy Goblet and she carried an embellished potli with her, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. Kareena wore sleek danglers and a chic ring, which were from Amrapali jewels.
Her makeup was marked by a pink lip shade and heavy kohl. Kareena completed her look with an impeccable bun.
Karisma, on the other hand, went for a simpler look and mesmerised us with her fashion statement. Her all-yellow salwar kameez was by Manish Malhotra and she looked simply amazing. She wore a full-sleeved short kurta, which she paired with complementing pyjamis. Karisma's kurta was enhanced by white-hued floral embroidery. Her pyjamas were plain-hued, but featured embellished hemline. Karisma's dupatta was light and plain yellow-hued with subtle intricate work.
She paired her ensemble with intricately done juttis and her stunning jhumkis certainly notched up her look. Karisma's makeup was dewy and she rounded off her look with a ponytail.
Well, we thought they looked nothing short of perfect. Did you too?