- 6 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 10 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 13 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Technology How To Delete Camera Roll, Saved Pictures Folders On Windows 10
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Kareena Kapoor Khan always leaves us stunned with her fashion choices. She is one of the most effortlessly stylish actresses in the industry. Recently, at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019, we couldn't take eyes off her as she graced the ramp for Gauri & Nainika as the finale showstopper. She looked absolutely stunning. Come a week later, the Veere Di Wedding actress decided to opt for a black dress again but with a green twist.
So, Kareena looked a class apart in her dress that was edgy and dramatic. It was a gorgeous number and we certainly loved the contrasting effect. Dipped in a black hue, Kareena Kapoor's dress was nuanced by sharp details and featured angular cuts. It was detailed with a strapless slit corset neckline and a deep side-slit, which added to the bold touch. However, Kareena carried this figure-flattering number like a piece of cake. It would have seemed like a simple regular dress but the green wrinkled sash drape made a huge difference. The green bow quite beautifully elevated her attire and with this, Kareena Kapoor gave us a style tip too. It would be quite interesting to colour-block our plain-hued dress with a vibrant sash. Sounds like an awesome experimental look for this weekend!
The diva, who will be seen in Hindi Medium 2, paired her classy dress with simple black sandals, which complemented her attire. The makeup was light and lit up by contoured cheekbones, muted pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar. Kareena Kapoor Khan looked beyond gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.