- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kareena Kapoor Khan always leaves us stunned with her fashion choices. She is one of the most effortlessly stylish actresses in the industry. Recently, at the Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019, we couldn't take eyes off her as she graced the ramp for Gauri & Nainika as the finale showstopper. She looked absolutely stunning. Come a week later, the Veere Di Wedding actress decided to opt for a black dress again but with a green twist.
So, Kareena looked a class apart in her dress that was edgy and dramatic. It was a gorgeous number and we certainly loved the contrasting effect. Dipped in a black hue, Kareena Kapoor's dress was nuanced by sharp details and featured angular cuts. It was detailed with a strapless slit corset neckline and a deep side-slit, which added to the bold touch. However, Kareena carried this figure-flattering number like a piece of cake. It would have seemed like a simple regular dress but the green wrinkled sash drape made a huge difference. The green bow quite beautifully elevated her attire and with this, Kareena Kapoor gave us a style tip too. It would be quite interesting to colour-block our plain-hued dress with a vibrant sash. Sounds like an awesome experimental look for this weekend!
The diva, who will be seen in Hindi Medium 2, paired her classy dress with simple black sandals, which complemented her attire. The makeup was light and lit up by contoured cheekbones, muted pink lip shade, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted tresses rounded out her on-duty avatar. Kareena Kapoor Khan looked beyond gorgeous. So, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.