- Education Bhagat Singh Quotes: Top 11 Inspiring Quotes By Bhagat Singh
- Sports Twitter reacts to Tewatia blitz! Yuvi relieved that Tewatia missed one ball
- News Karnataka bandh today over farm bills; Measures taken to ensure normalcy, says govt
- Movies Jayam Ravi's Bhoomi To Go The Direct OTT Way?
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
There's something about black gowns. Timeless and classy, black gowns can never fall off from the map. On the contrary, these black-toned outfits have been redefined on a number of occasions. Kareena Kapoor Khan walked down the ramp today at the finale of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 for Gauri & Nainika in a black gown. However, last time for the finale of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2019 finale too, the diva sashayed down the ramp in a Shantanu & Nikhil's black gown. Apart from the same hue, both the numbers contrasted each other. Let's find out.
Firstly, the inspiration behind Kareena Kapoor Khan's previous gown had to do a lot with military sensibilities. It was a no-nonsense number that was sharply structural without any trace of ruffles and flares. It featured an off-shouldered corset textural bodice and was accentuated by designer duo' signature design techniques. This particular number of Kareena's came from their collection, 'Recruit' and it was absolutely crisp and totally meant for boss ladies. The diva notched up her look with a red lip shade and an impeccable ponytail.
Come a few months later this year, for LFW W/F 2019, we saw Kareena Kapoor Khan in an entirely different black gown. This time, the black gown was mystifying and not a very straightforward one like the last time. While it was a strapless number too, it had wispy layers, flared hem, bow at the back, and a net drape, which elevated the effect. It was an absolutely captivating number, as in it represented a woman, who can't be decoded easily. The maroon lip shade and the sleek wet tresses notched up Kareena's look.
It is fascinating to note that how the two teams of prolific designers played with the concept of black gown. Which black gown of Kareena Kapoor Khan's did you like more? Let us know in the comment section.