- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 14 April 2021
- 21 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 22 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 24 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- Finance Currency Market Shut For The Second Day Today
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 5 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Continues Its Strong Run!
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days: Discount Offers On Budget And Mid-Range Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: A great fightback by Mumbai Indians, says elated captain Rohit Sharma
- News Give relief, ramp up health infra: BJP's Devendra Fadnavis on Janta Curfew in Maharashtra
- Automobiles BYD e6 Electric MPV Spotted Testing In Chennai; To Be Launched By The End Of 2021
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
There's something about black gowns. Timeless and classy, black gowns can never fall off from the map. On the contrary, these black-toned outfits have been redefined on a number of occasions. Kareena Kapoor Khan walked down the ramp today at the finale of Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019 for Gauri & Nainika in a black gown. However, last time for the finale of Lakme Fashion Week Summer/Resort 2019 finale too, the diva sashayed down the ramp in a Shantanu & Nikhil's black gown. Apart from the same hue, both the numbers contrasted each other. Let's find out.
Firstly, the inspiration behind Kareena Kapoor Khan's previous gown had to do a lot with military sensibilities. It was a no-nonsense number that was sharply structural without any trace of ruffles and flares. It featured an off-shouldered corset textural bodice and was accentuated by designer duo' signature design techniques. This particular number of Kareena's came from their collection, 'Recruit' and it was absolutely crisp and totally meant for boss ladies. The diva notched up her look with a red lip shade and an impeccable ponytail.
Come a few months later this year, for LFW W/F 2019, we saw Kareena Kapoor Khan in an entirely different black gown. This time, the black gown was mystifying and not a very straightforward one like the last time. While it was a strapless number too, it had wispy layers, flared hem, bow at the back, and a net drape, which elevated the effect. It was an absolutely captivating number, as in it represented a woman, who can't be decoded easily. The maroon lip shade and the sleek wet tresses notched up Kareena's look.
It is fascinating to note that how the two teams of prolific designers played with the concept of black gown. Which black gown of Kareena Kapoor Khan's did you like more? Let us know in the comment section.