- 9 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 9 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 10 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 10 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
It was after a long time that we saw a celebrity in dhoti pants and the celebrity was none other than Kareena Kapoor Khan. Kareena was spotted with her sister Karisma and she absolutely rocked the dhoti pants look, which reminded us of one of her popular songs, 'Mauja hi Mauja'. This was not an easy combination to pull off but Kareena slayed it in style.
So, the 'Veere Di Wedding' actress played with animal prints and flared silhouette. She wore a rip-roaring camisole spaghetti top, which was accentuated by leopard prints. Kareena paired it with black dhoti pants and thus popularised these flared pyjamas again. She added to her rock chic look by teaming her ensemble with classy black boots.
Kareena accessorised her look with bracelets and a watch. She also wore round-shaped golden frames, which enhanced her street style. The makeup was nude-toned with muted-hued lip shade and the side-swept voluminous tresses completed her look. Kareena looked beyond amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.