- 2 hrs ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 3 hrs ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 3 hrs ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 5 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Sports PKL 2019: U Mumba outclass UP Yoddha to beat them 39-36
- Movies Zareen Khan Was Dropped From A Movie For Not Looking Like A ‘Rural Girl’
- News ‘Howdy economy doin, Mr. Modi,’ Rahul asks ahead of Prime Minister’s Houston event
- Automobiles Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- Technology Realme XT’s First Firmware Improves Camera Performance
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super gorgeous as she draped a traditional sari for the Diwali celebrations. The actress wore a sari, which talked about the rich heritage of the country and was a tribute to master craftsmanship. The colour of the sari was unusual too and Kareena pulled off her ensemble with a lot of grace and aplomb.
The actress opted for a Raw Mango sari for the occasion and it was dipped in teal colour. The sari was draped classically in a Nivi style and it featured a subtle red lining on the border of the pallu. The diva teamed it with a matching blouse, which was sleeveless and deep-necked. Kareena accessorised her look with a delicate ring but the real statement piece was her own heirloom necklace that was made out of a precious stone.
Kareena's makeup was on the dewy side. It was marked by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and highlighted pink cheekbones. Her side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her style quotient. So, how did you find Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diwali look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.