- 22 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 September 2020
- 10 hrs ago 11 Best Homemade Face Masks For Acne
- 10 hrs ago What Is The Shelf Life Of Spices & How To Store Them?
- 11 hrs ago Durga Puja 2020: What Is Nabapatrika And Why Is It Worshipped
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2020: Upto 30% Offers On Laptops
- News Shopian encounter: Army finds ‘prima facie’ evidence against troops for misusing powers under AFSPA
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi To Join Kamal Haasan-Lokesh Kanagaraj Project?
- Finance RITES Announces Share Buyback Worth Up To Rs 257 Crore
- Sports Stuart Binny wife Mayanti Langer blessed with a baby boy, anchor reveals why she isn't participating in IPL 2020
- Education JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020 Declared For B.Arch. & B. Planning
- Automobiles Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super gorgeous as she draped a traditional sari for the Diwali celebrations. The actress wore a sari, which talked about the rich heritage of the country and was a tribute to master craftsmanship. The colour of the sari was unusual too and Kareena pulled off her ensemble with a lot of grace and aplomb.
The actress opted for a Raw Mango sari for the occasion and it was dipped in teal colour. The sari was draped classically in a Nivi style and it featured a subtle red lining on the border of the pallu. The diva teamed it with a matching blouse, which was sleeveless and deep-necked. Kareena accessorised her look with a delicate ring but the real statement piece was her own heirloom necklace that was made out of a precious stone.
Kareena's makeup was on the dewy side. It was marked by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and highlighted pink cheekbones. Her side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her style quotient. So, how did you find Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diwali look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.