TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Traders In Terrorists’ Clothing: Suspending LoC Trade A Much Needed Decision
- IPL 2019: RCB Vs KXIP — Highlights
- Petrol, Diesel Prices Left Unchanged As Crude Oil Price Softens Overseas
- Ather Energy Launch In Chennai: Date Revealed
- OnePlus 7 Pro Costs Shockingly Higher Than The OnePlus 6T
- Katrina Gets Extremely Emotional; Posts A Heartfelt Message
- What Is Moxibustion Therapy?
- Trip To Mirzapur
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super gorgeous as she draped a traditional sari for the Diwali celebrations. The actress wore a sari, which talked about the rich heritage of the country and was a tribute to master craftsmanship. The colour of the sari was unusual too and Kareena pulled off her ensemble with a lot of grace and aplomb.
The actress opted for a Raw Mango sari for the occasion and it was dipped in teal colour. The sari was draped classically in a Nivi style and it featured a subtle red lining on the border of the pallu. The diva teamed it with a matching blouse, which was sleeveless and deep-necked. Kareena accessorised her look with a delicate ring but the real statement piece was her own heirloom necklace that was made out of a precious stone.
Kareena's makeup was on the dewy side. It was marked by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and highlighted pink cheekbones. Her side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her style quotient. So, how did you find Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diwali look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.