- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked super gorgeous as she draped a traditional sari for the Diwali celebrations. The actress wore a sari, which talked about the rich heritage of the country and was a tribute to master craftsmanship. The colour of the sari was unusual too and Kareena pulled off her ensemble with a lot of grace and aplomb.
The actress opted for a Raw Mango sari for the occasion and it was dipped in teal colour. The sari was draped classically in a Nivi style and it featured a subtle red lining on the border of the pallu. The diva teamed it with a matching blouse, which was sleeveless and deep-necked. Kareena accessorised her look with a delicate ring but the real statement piece was her own heirloom necklace that was made out of a precious stone.
Kareena's makeup was on the dewy side. It was marked by a smoky kohl, light pink lip shade, and highlighted pink cheekbones. Her side-swept wavy tresses accentuated her style quotient. So, how did you find Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diwali look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.