- 59 min ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 8 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Molkki Is Not Going Anywhere: Priyal Mahajan EXCLUSIVE
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
Kareena Kapoor Khan is effortless when it comes to fashion and the latest traditional look of hers is a proof. She looked simply gorgeous in her pastel number and the diva was styled by Tanya Ghavri. She wore this outfit to the event called Baradari, which is in a collaboration with Ensemble. The second edition will have Kareena Kapoor Khan and Namrata Zakaria. Baradari is a fundraiser event in support of artisans. Speaking about Kareena's outfit that she sported for the announcement of the event, it was a minimally done number and here's what we have to say about it.
The actress wore a Trissa Anarkali Set, which was designed by Anita Dongre. Her attire was crafted from soft fabric and featured tasselled dupatta, accentuated by intricate embroidery work at the front panels. Adorned with glittering motifs, the translucent sleeves and gentle folds of her ensemble exuded soothing vibes. The attire is splashed in blush-pink hue and priced at Rs. 26,900. Her anarkali set seemed perfect for formal events and also for festive occasions and with festivals in the offing, you can bookmark this anarkali set. She paired her ensemble with embellished golden-toned wedges from Aprajita Toor.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. She also wore pink nail lacquer and the side-swept highlighted tresses completed her look. Kareena looked amazing and so, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.