- 4 hrs ago Omicron: Is It Too Soon To Panic About Existing COVID Vaccines And The New Variant?
- 5 hrs ago Hollywood Stars Who Paint: The Art Of 'Rocky' Sylvester Stallone
- 23 hrs ago Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- 1 day ago Your Eye Shadow Looks Sorted Ft. Malaika Arora And Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Technology Week 49, 2021 Launch Roundup: Samsung Galaxy A13 5G, HONOR 60 Pro, TECNO CAMON 18T, Moto G31, And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 December 5 Highlights: Shamita Apologises To Abhijit; No Elimination Takes Place This Week
- Sports Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik lauds successful completion of FIH Hockey Men's Junior World Cup
- News India's Omicron tally rises to 21 with 17 new cases
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy Committee Meet, December 6-8: Will RBI Hike Reverse Repo Rate?
- Automobiles BSA Goldstar 650 Officially Revealed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
If you need street-style fashion goals, you should take inspiration from Kareena Kapoor Khan. The actress wears some of the coolest outfits and effortlessly slays it in style. Yes, she doesn't need to wear something fancy or extraordinary to look a class apart - she can look distinctive even in something as simple as a breezy shirt and denims. However, this time, we aren't talking about denims fashion of Kareena Kapoor but her street-style-perfect pink outfits. The two of her pink outfits were athleisure, the one was about formal style. So, let's talk about her three pink ensembles, which inspired us fashionably.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pink Jacket
Kareena Kapoor Khan is the brand ambassador of Puma India and the actress rocked one of the sportswear from the brand, recently. She wore the brand's hot-pink bomber jacket and teamed it with a black bralette and matte-black pyjamas. She accessorised her look with a diamond ring and her makeup was highlighted by pink tones. The diva wore a light-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and impeccably-applied kohl. The middle-parted softly-curled tresses completed her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pink Tracksuit
The actress also wowed us with her all-pink tracksuit that featured a sweatshirt, which read, 'Future Is Empathy' and a pair of matching pyjamas that had her surname 'Kapoor' written in Hindi. It was an awesome attire with a relevant message and this time, her makeup game was more prominent with dark pink lip shade, pink cheekbones, and winged eyeliner. The side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Pink Formal Wear
Kareena was also spotted in the city in her all-pink outfit that featured a full-sleeved top with a high-neck and she paired it with light-pink trousers and a striking pink belt. Well, with this ensemble of hers, she gave us cues on how to colour-coordinate with the same hue. The actress teamed her ensemble with a pair of white sandals. Her makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smokey kohl. The side-parted sleek shoulder-length tresses wrapped up her look.
So, which pink attire of Kareena Kapoor Khan's did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Source: Instagram