- 15 min ago COVID-19 Drug Hydroxychloroquine May Cause Low Blood Sugar & Irregular Heartbeat, Study Claims
- 1 hr ago Erica Fernandes’ Not-So-Casual Outfit Is All We Need To Look Fashionable Without Much Effort
- 2 hrs ago Bigg Boss Tamil Contestant Meera Mitun’s Black Gown Is Perfect To Flaunt At Your Bestie’s Engagement
- 3 hrs ago What Are The Possible Causes Of A COVID-19 Patient To Relapse After Recovery?
- Technology iQOO Neo 3 5G With Snapdragon 865 Chipset Likely To Debut On April 23
- Movies Robert Pattinson's 'The Batman' Is Not An Origin Story, Says Matt Reeves
- Automobiles Honda Two-Wheelers Announce Extended Relief Measures To Dealer-Partners Across India
- Finance PFRDA Allows Partial Withdrawal From NPS Amid Coronavirus Crisis
- News Who should use hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19: Govt issues new advisory
- Sports A decision on IPL 2020 should be taken only after the Coronavirus subsides: Madan Lal
- Education Explore CBSE Class 11 Applied Mathematics Subject
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In April
Kareena Kapoor Khan left us speechless with her latest photoshoot, which she did for her dance reality show, Dance India Dance. We were a little disappointed with her previous blue-hued Prabal Gurung outfit but this outfit of hers made us forget all about her blue and silver number. With this shoot, Kareena Kapoor showed us that why she is the quintessential diva of Bollywood. Her styling and makeup was done to perfection. So, let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, for DID, Kareena Kapoor Khan opted for a beautiful gota woven silver colour lehenga by Nazm-e-Itrh. It was a handcrafted number and made for a unique wedding ensemble. So, prospective brides are you taking notes here? Styled by Mohit Rai, she teamed her lehenga with a complementing cut-sleeved plunging neckline matching choli. Apart from her lehenga, we also loved her multi-hued kalamkari dupatta that was adorned with floral accents and added a whiff of vibrancy to her metallic attire. With her patterned dupatta, Kareena gave us an awesome styling goal. So, if your ethnic attire is dipped in a single hue, you can notch it up with a printed dupatta or colour-block it.
The Hindi Medium 2 actress accessorised her look with a silver-toned ring by Anmol jewellers and a multi-layered black necklace, which came from The Gem Palace. The actress spruced up her look with her on-point make-up, which was highlighted by perfect base, light contouring, pointed brows, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, soft pink blush, and nude lip shade. Kareena Kapoor Khan completed her look with middle-parted wavy tresses, which elevated her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan pulled off her attire beautifully. What do you think about her understated silver lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.