Karan Johar got featured in The Peacock Magazine's 5th edition on their special menswear issue. The collection was showcased by the designer couple Falguni and Shane Peacock at the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018 and got featured in their in-house magazine publication.
Karan Johar and Sonakshi Sinha appeared on the first page of the issue and they were the showstoppers for this collection; especially Karan Johar, who was wearing a sequined attire.
Karan wore a silver sequin tuxedo suit with a pair of aviator glasses and a one-ear stud. He had also turned his hair metallic grey in order to fit the look. He was wearing the same look at the fashion week.
Apart from Karan, it was Sonakshi who was slaying the ramp and now the magazine cover wearing a black embroidered suit with a black bralette. Karan Johar again appeared along with her in the second cover of the issue, wearing a black star-studded suit, where both the celebrities had matching glasses on.
Also, look at these pictures from the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2018.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- SC To Deliver Verdict On Countrywide Ban On Firecrackers Today
- OnePlus 6T Will Have A Better Low-Light Camera: Camera Sample Teased
- Here's Why Manikgad Fort Near Mumbai Should Be Your Next Destination
- This Is How You Can Include Essential Oils In Your Skin Care Routine
- Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone's November Wedding: Inside Details That You Just Can't Miss!
- Hero Destini 125 First Ride Review — A Cost-Effective But Premium Scooter
- Bajrang Punia Settles For Silver In World Wrestling Championships; Loses To Japanese Teen In Finals
- Deadline To File September GST Returns Extended By 5 Days