- 7 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 7 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 8 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 8 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Soon after attending Sonam's wedding reception in a Gaurang Shah golden and dusty pink Kanjeevaram sari, Kangana Ranaut like quicksilver donned a contrasting black dress, as she headed to the Mumbai Airport in the wee hours of the morning.
But why did she head to the airport?
Well, Kangana is leaving on a jet plane for the prestigious Cannes Film Festival. This is her debut at the international film festival, which has over the years, witnessed presence of Bollywood queens including Aishwarya Rai, Deepika Padukone, and Sonam Kapoor.
And always dressed to the nines, Kangana was amazeballs in her latest airport look. She wore a black sleeveless top, which she paired with a matching skirt, with a mini front slit. The black belt tied around her waist accentuated her slender frame. She rounded off her look with a pair of black sunglasses and nude make-up.
However, she was not all-black because she teamed her stunning outfit with white pumps. We are absolutely in love with Kangana's airport look and hope she ups her style quotient at Cannes, where she would be a part of the global celebration of cinematic craft - Vive Le Cinema in association with Grey Goose.
Kangana, who is known for her rich sartorial sense, is predicted to slay it at French Riviera. Most probably, Kangana would be wearing Sabyasachi outfit at Cannes. The ace designer had previously designed Vidya Balan's Cannes outfit. We hope the 'Queen' star brings her A-game to one of the most glorious film festivals.