- 3 hrs ago Labyrinthitis: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 3 hrs ago Can Diabetics Donate Blood? Everything You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Q-Rious 2019: A Corporate Networking Event For LGBTQ+ Community Is Going To Be Held In Delhi
- 4 hrs ago Malavika Mohanan Makes Us Want To Up Our Dress Game With Casual Outfits
- Sports IPL 2020: Full list of players retained, released, traded, purse available ahead of auction in December
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A01 Clears FCC Hinting Imminent Launch
- Automobiles Jawa Perak: Top Features To Know About One Of India's First Bobber-Style 300cc Motorcycle
- News "A pattern of harassment" emerging, says Amnesty India on CBI raids
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 46 - Will Mahira and Paras be the next duo to part ways in the Bigg Boss house?
- Finance Why Did Bharti Airtel Shares Gain In Trade On Friday Despite Massive Q2 Loss?
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
With her latest two outfits, Kangana Ranaut inspired us to step out in breezy ensembles. Yes, the actress showed us her casual and effortless style. Her ensembles seemed absolutely comfy and perfect for this humid season. Kangana made stylish use of wardrobe basics and beckoned us to keep it simple this week. Let's decode her outfits and looks.
The White Dress
Kangana looked fresh as a daisy in her white cotton dress. Accentuated by sheer accents and peasant sleeves, this midi dress of hers looked very vintage. Kangana's dress featured beautiful floral embroidery and made for an ideal wear for an afternoon date. She teamed her attire with white flats and kept her look jewellery-free. The make-up was highlighted by dewy touches and the curly hairdo totally notched up her avatar.
The Colour-blocked Attire
Kangana was also recently spotted outside the recording studio. She again made a strong case for ivory hue with her bandhgala white top that was flared and sheer. The diva teamed her top with blue denim trousers, which elevated the laid-back look. She paired her ensemble with flats and the make-up was enhanced by contoured cheekbones and a matte pink lip shade. The curly tresses completed her casual look.
So, which attire of Kangana's did you like more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.