- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Live: Anil Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan, Kiara Advani, Hrithik Roshan To Participate
- 5 hrs ago R.1 COVID-19 Variant: Everything You Need To Know
- 7 hrs ago What Is Bipolar Disorder? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatments And Prevention
- 7 hrs ago Leading Short Video App Josh And MASH Project Foundation Collaborate To Launch #HungerHarega Challenge
- News Cyclone Gulab: Odisha, Andhra put on high alert; 24 NDRF teams dispatched
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs PBKS, Match 37 Live Updates: Sunrisers Hyderabad take on Punjab Kings
- Technology Realme V11s 5G With Dimensity 810 Launched; What's Different From Standard Realme V11?
- Finance I-T Department Notifies FY21 "Safe Harbour" Rates For Cos
- Movies Doctor Trailer: The Power-Packed Update Of Sivakarthikeyan Starrer To Be Out Today At 5 PM
- Automobiles Pravaig Extinction MK2 India Launch First Phase In 2022: To Be Introduced As Fleet Service Initially
- Education International Daughter’s Day 2021: Date, History, Significance And Quotes About This Special Day
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
There is nobody, who represents the uninihibited and unapologetic side of the modern Indian women quite like Kangana Ranaut. Last year at Cannes 2018, she broke the Internet with her catsuit, which came from the label Nedo by Nedret Taciroglu and this time, she donned a pantsuit from the same edgy brand. In a matter of a few hours, the actress went from acing the royal vintage look to killing it in an extremely bold pantsuit. She wore this risqué outfit for the Grey Goose party.
Kangana's wet and wild party look was spectacular and beyond our imagination. She totally won us over and proved it yet again that she doesn't have time to play safe in terms of fashion. The pantsuit was classy and brought alive the old Hollywood glamour. However, it was notched up by some rather outspoken and undaunted tailoring. Her attire truly reflected an abandon from conformism. The plunging neckline pantsuit was structured and enhanced by meticulous golden trimming on the neckline and cuff area. Kangana teamed it with a subtly-embellished bustier and straight-fit pants with flared hem.
The look was surprising jewellery-free but yes you didn't need jewels with that daring look. Coming to her makeup, it was all-things fierce with a dominating heavy kohl balanced by a glossy minty pink lip shade. The cheekbones were subtly contoured and there was a whiff of nude touches to her look. The sleek neat hairstyle was oustanding and gave her party avatar a wet effect. She was styled by none other than Ami Patel. While her attire is not quite everyone's cup of tea, we have a feeling her hairstyle is going to become a trend. Kangana surpassed all the fashion barriers. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.