- Movies EXCLUSIVE Pictures! Bigg Boss 13 House Is Converted To A Museum & It’s Vibrant & Quirky
- News SC adjourns hearing on rebel Karnataka MLAs plea for an hour
- Automobiles New 2020 Force Gurkha 3-Door Seen Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Hotel Stocks Gain After Corporate And GST Tax Rate Cut
- Sports No risk, no gain - Virat Kohli defends decision to bat first in 3rd T20I
- Technology Xiaomi Mi MIX Alpha 108 MP Camera Sensor Confirmed: Highest Resolution Smartphone Camera
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Kangana Ranaut is all prepped up to conquer the red carpet of the Cannes Film Festival for the second time. The diva was spotted at the airport and she kept it formal but gave her attire a denim twist. She wore a simple outfit and looked effortlessly stylish. She wore a cool blue ensemble and we absolutely loved her airport outfit. Guess what, we are totally acing this comfy look for our next jet-setting trip. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
The seasoned actress played with the shades of blue and her ensemble came from one of her favourite brands, Gucci. The 'Manikarnika' star wore a collared striped shirt that was full-sleeved and she teamed it with a pair of flared denims. Well, we thought she looked awesome and this look of hers was very on-duty, perfect as an office-wear too. With her hands in the pocket, Kangana pulled off her ensemble with a lot of swag.
She paired her outfit with beige bow-styled block heels, which came from YSL. Her heels absolutely colour-blocked her outfit and she also carried a red bag with a yellow strap with her. Her bag came from Off-White. Kangana's makeup was light and highlighted by a pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The curly tresses rounded out her airport avatar. Kangana looked awesome. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.