- 27 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Graces The Green Carpet In A Shimmering Deep Red Gown
- 31 min ago Women With Short Height Can Totally Relate To These 7 Annoying Problems
- 1 hr ago Disha Patani Looks Ravishing In Green Eye Make-up Look; Here Is How You Can Get This Look
- 1 hr ago Narendra Modi's 69th Birthday:Check Out How Twitter Is Wishing Prime Minister
- Technology Google Pixel 4 Slated To Launch On October 15; 90Hz Display, SD 855 Expected
- Movies After Refusing To Promote Sye Raa, Nayanthara Agrees To Attend Bigil Audio Launch
- News Godavari boat tragedy: Death toll goes up to 12 as search ops resume
- Sports BCCI ACU chief calls for match-fixing law, legalised betting to contain corruption
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- Finance Why Index Stocks May Not Be The Best Bet To Make Stellar Returns?
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Last year at the Cannes Film Festival, Kangana Ranaut absolutely exuded vintage vibes with her black 'Aakash-Taara' sari, which was designed by Sabyasachi. However, this year at Cannes, while Kangana kept the vintage alive, she gave her sari game a modern twist. She looked ethereal to begin with and her Cannes 2019 sari was designed by Madhurya. Well, the diva started her Cannes journey on a golden note.
Her kanjeevaram silk sari was accentuated by golden hue and she was a picture of elegance. The sari was draped in a classic Nivi style and was enhanced by pink piping. She teamed her gorgeous sari with an intricately embellished corset blouse by Falguni & Shane Peacock, which totally elevated her sari game and gave it a dramatic edge. Kangana's blouse seemed like a cross between a corset blouse and a kamarbandh. Her attire was certainly rooted and talked about Indian crafts heritage but it did have an international appeal. This sari seemed like a product of global confluence and truly resonated with the sensibilities of modern women.
With her attire, Kangana even made a strong case for the pre-renaissance fashion by pairing her sari with magenta arm gloves. This added a touch of contrast to her ensemble and we could see that she accessorised the gloves with a chic ring. The diva wore white wedge heels and kept her look minimal and fresh. Her makeup was light with a pink lip shade and impeccably-applied kohl. The side-swept sculptural hairdo with wave effect notched up the vintage quotient. Kangana slayed it in style! We are waiting for more looks. Let us know what do you think about her ensemble and look.