- Technology Honor V30 Leaked Renders Confirms Dual Punch-Hole Selfie Camera: Launch Set For November 26
- Sports Chris Lynn smashes 30-ball 91 in T10 League after KKR release him; Yuvraj Singh criticises IPL franchise's 'bad call'
- Automobiles Volkswagen T-Roc Spotted Testing In India For The First Time Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- News SC to hear petitions filed by ‘The Kashmir Times’ editor and Cong leader
- Movies Hrithik Roshan's Dancing Video As A Kid Goes Viral; Netizens Can't Get Enough Of His Awesome Moves!
- Finance How To Buy Fastag From SBI?
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Kangana Ranaut is simply unstoppable in terms of fashion. From flaunting a kanjeevaram silk sari to pulling off a risqué party look, the actress is giving us eclectic avatars. Her latest look for the second red carpet appearance absolutely contrasted her sari avatar. This time, Kangana turned the tables and gave us a romantic fairytale look with a Michael Cinco gown.
The designer, who created Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's iconic butterfly-inspired gown, crafted another surreal number. It was an elaborate masterpiece and made a strong case for wedding gowns. Exquisitely embroidered, Kangana's ensembles symbolized dreaminess and abstraction. It was a delicate pink number that was off-shouldered with a sweeping train. The floral threadwork and detailed subtle crystal embellishment enhanced her mermaid-cut column gown. It was a magnificent number and Kangana looked glorious in it.
Styled by Ami Patel, Kangana's look was notched up by minimal touches. The statement Chopard studs upped her style quotient and complemented her gown. The makeup was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade and subtle kohl with glossy pink eye shadow. The crown-braided wavy tresses spruced up her red carpet avatar. Kangana looked totally gorgeous. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.