- 14 min ago 7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 24 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Delhi on state of very high alert
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The much-awaited movie, 'No Fathers In Kashmir' is about to hit the screens and Alia Bhatt hosted the special screening of the film. Kalki Koechlin also graced the event and she looked delightful in her colour-blocked sari, which talked about contemporary aesthetics. Kalki's styling was also beautifully done.
So, Kalki draped a Fatherland sari gracefully. She wore a sleeveless pink blouse and teamed it with a black sari with patterned grey border. With this traditional ensemble, the actress played with contrasts. Kalki looked awesome as ever and teamed her sari with pink embellished flats and she carried an orange purse with her.
She accessorised her look with dainty earrings and the makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The heavy fringe was adorned with pink flowers and that completed her quirky look. We thought Kalki looked adorable. What do you think about her sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.