- 18 min ago Kareena Kapoor’s Smokey Eye Make-up For Dance India Dance Pre Finale: A Step-by-step Guide
- 20 min ago Moving Away From Family? These 7 Tips Will Help You Cope With The Sadness
- 39 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Spruces Up Her Glamourous Dress With A Red Lip Shade
- 1 hr ago How To Brush Your Teeth Correctly
- News Dedicating entire career for one company: Here's what Indians feel about it?
- Movies Pailwaan Director Krishna Reveals He & Sudeep Quarrelled! Kiccha Gave Money To Start The Film
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Madrid and Liverpool targeting Napoli's Fabian
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Launches Today At Noon: Everything You Must Know
- Finance Why Is Saudi Aramco Significant?
- Automobiles MG eZS SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Will Rival Hyundai Kona EV
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The much-awaited movie, 'No Fathers In Kashmir' is about to hit the screens and Alia Bhatt hosted the special screening of the film. Kalki Koechlin also graced the event and she looked delightful in her colour-blocked sari, which talked about contemporary aesthetics. Kalki's styling was also beautifully done.
So, Kalki draped a Fatherland sari gracefully. She wore a sleeveless pink blouse and teamed it with a black sari with patterned grey border. With this traditional ensemble, the actress played with contrasts. Kalki looked awesome as ever and teamed her sari with pink embellished flats and she carried an orange purse with her.
She accessorised her look with dainty earrings and the makeup was highlighted by a bright pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The heavy fringe was adorned with pink flowers and that completed her quirky look. We thought Kalki looked adorable. What do you think about her sari and look? Let us know that in the comment section.