- 33 min ago Daily Horoscope: 03 March 2021
- 8 hrs ago Covishield Vs Covaxin: Everything You Need To Know And List Of Vaccination Centres In Major Cities In India
- 10 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Offer These Flowers To Lord Shiva And Seek His Blessings
- 10 hrs ago What Is Chikungunya? Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Treatments And Prevention
- Movies Jagame Thandhiram: The Dhanush Project Is Not Getting A Netflix Release On March 26
- Technology Reliance Digital March Sale: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News Manipur’s news website becomes first target of new rules on digital media, later withdrawn
- Sports Olympic Council of Asia and AESF introduces the ‘Road to Asian Games’ Campaign for 2022 Asian Games
- Education MPSC State Service Admit Card 2021 For Prelims Released
- Automobiles Tata Motors Deliver 100 Safari SUVs On A Single Day In Delhi-NCR: Here Are All The Details!
- Finance Spectrum Auction: Airtel To Deliver 5G Services In Future
- Travel 10 Best Family-Friendly Destinations To Visit In India In March
Kajol looked her traditional best as she was spotted at the airport. The actress was dressed in a humble suit and beckoned us to go simple when travelling. She wore a beautiful salwar suit, which exuded breezy and laidback vibes. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
So, Kajol wore a round-necked kurta and paired it with straight-fit trousers. Her kurta was dipped in the indigo hue and accentuated by white floral and stripe patterns. The neckline was beautifully done too and the kurta was half-sleeved. The trousers were plain-hued and went well with her kurta and she paired her ensemble with blue-hued slippers.
She accessorised her look with a smart watch and huge cat-eyed frames. The 'Dilwale' actress carried a side bag with her. Her makeup was highlighted by a light pink lip shade and the side-swept tresses rounded out her look. So, what do you think about Kajol's outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.