This time Kajol took a departure from traditional outfits and instead donned a western number. She wore a gown by Shahin Mannan and looked extraordinary. However, she didn't go for classic blues and blacks; the actress opted for a yellow shade that was bright and muted-toned at the same time. It was definitely a risky number particularly in terms of hue, but Kajol carried her attire with a lot of grace and aplomb.
It was an overlapping outfit, crisp and stitched to perfection. Her outfit was collared and full-sleeved. The sleeves of her attire were adorned with dragonfly embellishments. So, yes with her attire, Kajol clearly celebrated nature. It was given a structure with the help of a same-hued ribbon tied on her waist. The attire was also pleated and she left us speechless.
Kajol accessorised her look with jewellery from Viange. We particularly loved her golden-hued surreal studs that complemented her attire. Kajol's makeup was light and highlighted by a light mascara and pink lip shade. She rounded off her look with a bun, which we thought notched up her look.
We thought she looked more than impressive. How did you find this look of hers?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon