Kajol's fashion game has truly evolved over the years, and today her fashion highly resonates with the style sensibilities of modern-day moms. She is such an inspiration to the ladies, who believe in experimenting. This time too, she gave us an attractive number, which came from the Label: Anushree.
It was definitely a fusion wear and her eye-catching outfit mixed traditional roots with western style. She wore this attire for the promotion of her movie, 'Helicopter Eela' at Umang Festival and aced the global-meets-desi look.
The prolific actress teamed her shirt with high-waist long skirt. Coming to the hues, it was indeed a risky combination but Kajol carried her ensemble with a lot of grace. It was an earthy hue shirt paired with a bright monochromatic skirt. The shirt was collared, full-sleeved, and was accentuated by muted-toned prints, which seemed to be inspired by the bucolic towns of the country.
Her skirt, on the other hand, played with different shades of pink hue. As compared to her ethnic shirt, her dazzling skirt was more of a reflection of contemporary India. It was subtle and plain-hued , but it notched up her entire look.
Styled to perfection by Radhika Mehra, Kajol wore ethnic jhumkis that went well with her shirt. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by pink tones, while her hair was backcombed and partially tied.
Kajol definitely gave us a style lesson today, i.e.., mixing hushed shades with vivid tones. We loved her look, how about you? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?