Kajol's fashion game has truly evolved over the years, and today her fashion highly resonates with the style sensibilities of modern-day moms. She is such an inspiration to the ladies, who believe in experimenting. This time too, she gave us an attractive number, which came from the Label: Anushree.
It was definitely a fusion wear and her eye-catching outfit mixed traditional roots with western style. She wore this attire for the promotion of her movie, 'Helicopter Eela' at Umang Festival and aced the global-meets-desi look.
The prolific actress teamed her shirt with high-waist long skirt. Coming to the hues, it was indeed a risky combination but Kajol carried her ensemble with a lot of grace. It was an earthy hue shirt paired with a bright monochromatic skirt. The shirt was collared, full-sleeved, and was accentuated by muted-toned prints, which seemed to be inspired by the bucolic towns of the country.
Her skirt, on the other hand, played with different shades of pink hue. As compared to her ethnic shirt, her dazzling skirt was more of a reflection of contemporary India. It was subtle and plain-hued , but it notched up her entire look.
Styled to perfection by Radhika Mehra, Kajol wore ethnic jhumkis that went well with her shirt. Her makeup was nude and highlighted by pink tones, while her hair was backcombed and partially tied.
Kajol definitely gave us a style lesson today, i.e.., mixing hushed shades with vivid tones. We loved her look, how about you? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship