- 35 min ago Hina Khan’s Party-Perfect Look In Stylish Hoodie, Shorts, And Silver Boots Turns On Our Disco Mood
- 1 hr ago Gandhi Jayanti 2020: Inspiring Quotes By Mahatma Gandhi That Will Empower You
- 1 hr ago The Best Ways To Manage An Oily T-Zone
- 3 hrs ago 15 Warning Signs And Symptoms Of Diabetes In Women Above 40
- Travel Best Places to Visit in West Bengal in October 2020
- Sports IPL 2020: Love it or loathe it, IPL is here to stay
- Technology Motorola Razr 5G India Launch Set For October 5; Should You Buy?
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Ex-Contestant Karate Kalyani Says Devi Nagavalli's Eviction Was Unfair
- News Hathras gang-rape case: Akhilesh Yadav slams Centre, says BJP is showing its true colours
- Finance IndusInd Bank Top Index Gainer, Brokerages See Up To 26% Upside
- Education RBSE 12th Supplementary Result 2020 Declared
- Automobiles Mini Convertible Sidewalk Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 44.90 Lakh
Bollywood divas Kajol and Shruti Haasan starrer Devi released yesterday. Yesterday, a special screening of the short film was held in Mumbai before the film's release, where the two divas graced the event in stunning outfits. While Kajol was dressed to impress in a yellow ethnic outfit, Shruti, on the other hand made heads turn in a black jumpsuit. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Kajol In A Yellow Ethnic Outfit
Kajol donned a lovely yellow ethnic outfit and looked extremely beautiful. It was a long flared number, which was accentuated by multi-hued block-patterned bodice and subtle white dotted prints . Her outfit also featured white-striped sleeves that was exaggerated by circular flounce. The diva accessorised her look with a gold-toned choker neckpiece and rings. She pulled back her tresses into a bun. Minimal base and slight contouring marked by filled thick brows, kohled eyes, mascara, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Shruti Haasan In A Black Jumpsuit
Shruti Haasan sported a black jumpsuit, which came from the label Nauman Piyarji. It was a full-length jumpsuit that featured full-sleeved plunging neckline top and flared pants. Styled by Sukriti Grover, she completed her look with a pair of matching heels and accessorised her look with minimal jewellery by Rhea Kapoor. Shruti let loose her mid-parted long tresses and elevated her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and maroon-hued lip shade.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Do let us know in the comment section.