- 3 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 6 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- 7 hrs ago 4 Brilliant Ways To Use Ginger Juice For Hair Growth
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Sports England vs Pakistan: Misbah is final authority in all decision making: Waqar
- Movies Dhananjay Starrer Jayaraj Biopic Title To Be Unveiled On Independence Day By Puneeth Rajkumar
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 3 12GB RAM Variant To Go On Sale On August 21: Should You Buy?
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujurat In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Shruti Haasan is one of the rare Bollywood actresses, who has surpassed fashion boundaries. In other words, with her photoshoots, the actress has mixed fashion and art. Her recent photoshoot for Karthik Srinivasan was a visual delight and featured strong emotions. She gave us contrasting outfits inspiration. For the Aza photoshoot, the actress flaunted edgy and feminine outfits. So, let's talk about her three dramatic photoshoots on her birthday.
Shruti Haasan's Black Gothic Dress
For Karthik Srinivasan's calendar, Shruti Haasan flaunted a black gothic dress against a hauntingly beautiful and smokey backdrop. Styled by Amritharam, her bold black dress came alive with lace and metallic details. It was also a beautifully embellished number and her attire also featured sheer details on the sleeves. Her nails were painted black and the makeup was highlighted by minty pink lip shade. The middle-parted black and pink tresses rounded out her avatar.
Shruti Haasan's Ivory Dress
This photoshoot of Shruti Haasan's was also Karthik Srinivasan's calendar but this one was absolutely different from the first one. This photoshoot was about flaming yellow backdrop and reminded us of the fantasy world. For this shoot, she wore a strapless Swapnil Shinde's ruffled white dress with a flowy touch and deep side slit. The attire also featured a train and a dazzling crown. The sparkling bracelet accentuated her look. However, more than the makeup, her bubblegum pink tresses absolutely had all our attention.
Shruti Haasan's Edgy Attire
For Aza, she wore a number of traditional and western outfits but this particular ensemble intrigued us the most as it made us think of the rock chic era. It was quite a perceptive photoshoot with Shruti Hassan's smouldering look. This ensemble of hers was also about colour-blocks and contrasts. For instance, she teamed her embellished Simply Simone blouse with a white ruffled skirt, and the black dotted jacket enhanced her outfit look. The golden boots made our jaws drop and so did the statement Amrapali maangtikka. The light makeup and messy tresses elevated her look.
So, which photoshoot of Shruti Haasan's did you like the most?
Happy Birthday, Shruti Haasan!