- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- 3 hrs ago Maharana Pratap Jayanti: 16 Lesser Known Facts About The Great Rajput King
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 25 May 2020
- 21 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Employee Tests Positive For COVID-19 At Manesar Plant After Restart Of Operations
- Movies Karan Johar, Akshay Kumar Unite For Video Tribute To Frontline Workers: You Are Real Heroes
- News Domestic flights resume after two months; many say flights cancelled without notice
- Technology Huawei Enjoy Z 5G With MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G Processor Launched In Affordable 5G Segment
- Sports Woods-Manning prevail in star-studded match, raised $20m for charity
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
TV actress Niti Taylor received immense love and recognition from her MTV show Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, where she portrayed the role of Nandini Murthi. Since then, she has been in the limelight and to keep the interest of her fans alive, the actress has been treating them with her beautiful looks in wow outfits on her Instagram. Recently, Niti shared a couple of pictures from her latest photoshoot, where she is sporting printed ethnic attire that left us absolutely stunned. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Niti Taylor flaunted her ethnic look in a gorgeous suit. Her outfit consisted of a half-sleeved round-collar blue-hued short kurti, which was accentuated by intricate white-hued prints and overlap detailing on the bodice. Her kurti featured contrast pink-hued border while the same-fabric thin knotted belt added structure to her attire. He belt featured pom-pom detailing and she paired her kurti with matching flared skirt. The Ishqbaaaz actress completed her ethnic look with a pretty pink dupatta that was enhanced by white striped patterns and golden border.
The diva accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned long earrings and ring. On the makeup front, minimal base marked by slight contouring upped her look. Filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade rounded out her look. The Laal Ishq actress pulled all her side-parted long highlighted tresses to one side and let it loose.
Niti also captioned the picture with an inspirational quote on self-love. She wrote, 'How you Love yourself is how you teach others to love you'. Well, that's really a true fact and everyone should follow it.
Meanwhile, do not forget to share your opinions on this ethnic outfit of Niti Taylor.
Pic Credits: Niti Taylor