- 37 min ago Did You Know What Causes A Fever? Check Out Number 19
- 1 hr ago Arati Saha’s 80th Birth Anniversary: Google Honours The First Asian Woman To Cross English Channel
- 2 hrs ago Sophie Choudry's A Stunner! Her Gorgeous Pictures In Pastel Lehenga Saree Are Proof!
- 4 hrs ago Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- Movies Tollywood Actor Kosuri Venugopal Passes Away
- Automobiles Kia Sonet GTX+ Variant Prices Revealed: Range-Topping Petrol & Diesel Trims Offered At Rs 12.89 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A42 5G Spotted Online: Fist Smartphone With Snapdragon 750 SoC?
- News Umar Khalid sent to judicial custody till October 22
- Sports Fantasy Premier League Tips: Five Players For Gameweek 3
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO To Launch On Sept 29, Price Band Fixed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North-East India In October
- Education KEAM Rank List 2020: How To Check Kerala KEAM 2020 Rank List For Engineering And Medical
Eid-al-Adha 2020 was all about celebrations and prayers. On the auspicious occasion, celebrities took to their Instagram feed to extend greetings to their fans and treat their fans with their gorgeous pictures in lovely outfits. Among all was B-town divas Sana Khan and Juhi Chawla, who were dressed in beautiful black ensembles and caught all our attention. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find who looked better.
Juhi Chawla In A Black Ensemble
Juhi Chawla sported a full-sleeved flared black ensemble and looked extremely gorgeous. Her full-length ensemble was accentuated by heavy golden embellished bodice and white dotted prints on the skirt. She layered her outfit with a golden sheer dupatta, which she draped like a shrug. Her dupatta featured subtle dotted patterns, embellished border, and pom-poms. The Ishq actress upped her look with a gold-toned choker, necklace, and ring. Juhi Chawla tied her highlighted tresses into a side braided tail and wrapped up her look with a silver bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, soft pink blush, and light pink lip shade.
Sana Khan In A Black Sharara Suit
Sana Khan was decked up in a black sharara suit, which came from Poonam Kaurture's collections. Her sharara was accentuated by heavily embroidered golden patterns at the border. She teamed her sharara with a full-sleeved matching short kurti that featured beautiful golden work and fringes at the border. The Wajah Tum Ho actress completed her look with a black dupatta that had golden border and tiny white dotted prints. She accessorised her look with white-pearl detailed gold-toned maang tikka and a pair of earrings from the label Kohar while the lovely henna on her hand upped her look. Sana pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo and elevated her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, golden eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about their outfits? Whose black ensemble did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.