Jhanvi Kapoor was spotted outside her dance studio in a traditional avatar. She looked very beautiful in a black full-sleeve long kurta along with a pair of white leggins.
The kurta had some amazing embroidery work done on its front and the detailed artwork totally beautified the look of the attire, making Jhanvi look prettier than ever.
Jhanvi has inherited true beauty from her mother and while carrying any attire, including this traditional one, she manages it very gracefully.
She was wearing a pair of Kolhapuri jootis and had a white hand bag along with her attire and it also completed her dance class attire to its fullest.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day