Jhanvi Kapoor was spotted at her dance studio after she came out after a practice session. She was wearing a set of white traditional attire for her dance regime.
This is not the very first time we spotted Jhanvi in traditionals, at her dance studio. Alike every time, this time too, her look was really fascinating.
Her set of traditional attire included a set of white kurta salwar and a printed pink dupatta. She carried a white tote bag along with her outfit of the day.
She was devoid of any makeup or accessories, but still managed to look prettier than ever.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding