Tinsel town's sweetheart Jennifer Winget is ruling our hearts like no other. She has won a lot of appreciation for her performance in the hit TV series, 'Bepannah', and she was honoured with the Gold Awards 2018. Yes, the very gorgeous Jennifer won the well-deserved Best Actress award and made us all proud.
For the glorious occasion, she donned an all-dark blue attire that left us breathless. Well, when is she not well dressed? So, the lady sported a fusion wear that consisted of a sexy blouse and a sari-like draped attire. Her outfit was a cross between a sari and a gown. It blended traditional with modern and Jennifer pulled it off with a lot of aplomb and grace.
We loved the silver tassels on her blouse and the fringes at the end of her blouse made her ensemble seem so dramatic. It was a pretty revealing fusion outfit and the sari-inspired part of it was plain and ruffled, particularly her pallu. With that, Jennifer had the mercury rising in Mumbai monsoons.
She accessorised her look with rings and statement earrings that were certainly hard to miss. Her pencil heels were drool worthy and they accentuated her hot look. Kudos to her makeup artist for keeping her makeup nude and mostly natural. Her puffed hair was a bit curled and that completed her look.
Yes, Jennifer Winget certainly looked like a dream and we couldn't stop looking at her. What do you think, wasn't she out of the world?
- Bhagyashree & Manisha Koirala Donned Graceful Saris And Gave Us Our Pic Of The Day
- When It Comes To Separates, There Is Nobody Who Nails It Better Than Shilpa Shetty Kundra
- Shraddha Kapoor's Wrap Dress Will Make You Want To Wear Stripes All Day
- Hina Khan's Layered Dress Is Perfect For A Vineyard Vacation
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks Like A Modern Goddess In Her Black Tulle Gown
- The Granddaughter Of Nutan, Pranutan Is Totally Stylish And All Set To Make A Bollywood Debut