- 58 min ago Comfrey: Health Benefits, Side Effects, Prevention And Drug Interaction
- 10 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 11 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 104: Patna Pirates vs Haryana Steelers: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Watch: Excitement at NRG stadium for ‘Howdy Modi' ahead of PM's arrival
- Technology Here's The Proper Way To Backup Android Devices
- Movies Sye Raa Pre-release Event: Live Updates
- Automobiles Yamaha MT-15 Sales Crosses 15,000 Units Within Six Months Of Its Launch In India
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Jennifer Winget left us speechless with her fashion statement at the Indian Telly Awards 2019. She looked gorgeous in her simple Mystical Berry gown, which came from Papa Don't Preach by Shubhika. It was a total spring-worthy number and one of the most refreshing outfits we have seen on the red carpet.
So, Jennifer wore a halter-necked crepe attire that was accentuated by knotted and jersey-draped bodysuit and the thick crepe skirt was hand embellished using glass beads and custom cut sequins. The attire was enhanced by a meticulous sprinkle of floral accents and Jennifer paired her ensemble with shiny heels, which went well with her attire.
She accessorised her look with delicate chandelier earrings, an exquisite bangle, and a statement ring. Her jewellery came from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was dewy with a bronzer effect and marked by a pink lip shade and subtle complementing eye shadow. The side-parted bun upped her style quotient and completed her glam avatar. So, what do you think about Jennifer Winget's style and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.