- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Jennifer Winget's attire was marked by poetic elegance. Her attire was like a whiff of fresh air and a departure from everything that defines maximalism. The prolific TV actress brought alive the magic of spring at an evening award function. Yes, Jennifer surprised us with her fashion statement at the Lion Gold Awards 2019. She wore an outfit, which came from SVA by Sonam & Paras Modi.
The 'Bepannaah' actress won the Best Actress award for the very serial. She looked gorgeous in her separates, which were accentuated by pastel hue and washed patterns. It was backed by fusion sensibility and contemporary design aesthetics. This was one of Jennifer's prettiest ensembles and it consisted of a structured blouse, high-waist dhoti bottoms, and an asymmetrical shawl-like cape. It was a minimal look and with this outfit, Jennifer proved to us that her style sensibility is individualistic and strong.
The actress paired her stunning ensemble with silver-hued pencil heels, which went well with her outfit. She wore delicate jewellery that included earrings and rings. Her chic jewellery added a touch of restraint to her look and it came from Gehna Jewellers. The makeup was light and natural and highlighted by a subtle pink lip shade and impeccable kohl accompanied by glossy eye shadow. The messy bun wrapped up and enhanced her desi modern avatar. So, what do you think about Jennifer Winget's look and outfit? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.