- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 5 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 5 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Sports India vs West Indies: Pant will be massive player once he starts getting runs: Rathour
- Movies Akshaye Khanna: ‘Will Karan Johar Cast Me In His Next Film If I Attend 10 Parties Of His?’
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Dressed in gold and contrasting silver, the Kapoor sisters- Janhvi and Khushi looked portrait-perfect as they posed gracefully in their mesmerising outfits. Their ethnic ensembles for the sangeet ceremony were designed by Manish Malhotra. They both wore lehengas and looked straight out of a traditional fairytale.
So, Janhvi's lehenga was meticulously detailed with gold floss and accentuated by metallic embellishments. It consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt and Janhvi teamed it with a fuchsia pink dupatta. She accessorised her look with diamond and emerald ring and earrings, which came from Renu Oberoi. The makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade, soft kohl, and bronzer.
Khushi looked absolutely radiant in her silver lehenga that was also embellished with great precision. Her attire featured a halter-necked blouse and flared ballroom skirt, which was brushed with metallic accents. She draped a silver dupatta, which was intricately done with beautiful threadwork. Her elegant ring and earrings came from H.Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. The makeup was dewy and enhanced by pink touches. The sleek tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
So, which attire you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.