TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Interaction With TN Students: Rahul Didn’t Violate Poll Code Says EC
- IPL 2019: Chennai Super Kings: Experience, Power, Emotion Drive The Champions
- Porsche 911 GT2 RS Becomes Fastest Car At BIC
- Apple Introduces AirPods 2 With Wireless Charging Case For Rs 18,900
- Trump Says Tariffs On China To Remain For A 'Substantial Period'
- Has Fame & Success Gone To Vicky Kaushal's Head?
- When A Baby Split Into Two!
- Food Tour In North India
Dressed in gold and contrasting silver, the Kapoor sisters- Janhvi and Khushi looked portrait-perfect as they posed gracefully in their mesmerising outfits. Their ethnic ensembles for the sangeet ceremony were designed by Manish Malhotra. They both wore lehengas and looked straight out of a traditional fairytale.
So, Janhvi's lehenga was meticulously detailed with gold floss and accentuated by metallic embellishments. It consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt and Janhvi teamed it with a fuchsia pink dupatta. She accessorised her look with diamond and emerald ring and earrings, which came from Renu Oberoi. The makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade, soft kohl, and bronzer.
Khushi looked absolutely radiant in her silver lehenga that was also embellished with great precision. Her attire featured a halter-necked blouse and flared ballroom skirt, which was brushed with metallic accents. She draped a silver dupatta, which was intricately done with beautiful threadwork. Her elegant ring and earrings came from H.Ajoomal Fine Jewellery. The makeup was dewy and enhanced by pink touches. The sleek tresses rounded out her ethnic look.
So, which attire you loved more? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.