- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Movies Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2 First Look: Kartik Aaryan Steps Into Akshay Kumar's Shoes As A Ghostbuster!
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Kapoor sisters, Janhvi and Khushi gave us weekend fashion goals, as they graced the fashion giant Louis Vuitton store launch in Delhi. They were dressed in casual wears for the occasion and their outfits were definitely backed by comfort quotient. Their ensembles did have a formal touch and were mostly a cross between laid-back aesthetics and structure.
So, coming to Janhvi first, she donned a yellow-hued shirt, which was voluminous and accentuated by ruffled accents. It was a free-flowing shirt that featured a round-necked collar and had a tad bit of satiny touch. She paired it with straight-fit black pants, which were high-waist and went well with her top. Janhvi accessorised her look with white and black pencil heels and a set of stunning earrings.
As for the makeup, she went for a dewy look with a natural pink lip shade and her eye makeup consisted of a subtle kohl and blue eyeshadow. She made a high ponytail to round off her look. Khushi, kept her look chic and on point, by pairing a shirt with a skirt. Khushi donned a full-sleeved white shirt that was detailed with a ruffled lapel and paired it with a denim skirt.
Her skirt was structured and A-length. The skirt was also updated with a signature Louis Vuitton logo design and metallic studs. She paired her ensemble with shiny black boots and notched up her look with hoop earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and her middle-parted loose tresses rounded off her look.
So, Janhvi and Khushi looked awesome as ever. What do you think about their looks? Let us know in the comment section.