The Kapoor sisters, Janhvi and Khushi gave us weekend fashion goals, as they graced the fashion giant Louis Vuitton store launch in Delhi. They were dressed in casual wears for the occasion and their outfits were definitely backed by comfort quotient. Their ensembles did have a formal touch and were mostly a cross between laid-back aesthetics and structure.
So, coming to Janhvi first, she donned a yellow-hued shirt, which was voluminous and accentuated by ruffled accents. It was a free-flowing shirt that featured a round-necked collar and had a tad bit of satiny touch. She paired it with straight-fit black pants, which were high-waist and went well with her top. Janhvi accessorised her look with white and black pencil heels and a set of stunning earrings.
As for the makeup, she went for a dewy look with a natural pink lip shade and her eye makeup consisted of a subtle kohl and blue eyeshadow. She made a high ponytail to round off her look. Khushi, kept her look chic and on point, by pairing a shirt with a skirt. Khushi donned a full-sleeved white shirt that was detailed with a ruffled lapel and paired it with a denim skirt.
Her skirt was structured and A-length. The skirt was also updated with a signature Louis Vuitton logo design and metallic studs. She paired her ensemble with shiny black boots and notched up her look with hoop earrings. Her makeup was highlighted by pink touches and her middle-parted loose tresses rounded off her look.
So, Janhvi and Khushi looked awesome as ever. What do you think about their looks? Let us know in the comment section.
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine