- 1 hr ago Game Of Thrones Actresses At Emmys Show That You Don't Have To Try Too Hard To Look Awesome
- 1 hr ago 9 Irrational Thoughts You Need To Get Rid Off Immediately
- 2 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Purple Hued Rosette Pantsuit Is A Must-Buy For Working Professionals
- 3 hrs ago What Is Ballerina Tea? Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Launched In India Starting From Rs. 37,999
- Movies New Trailer Of ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie' Released
- News Waited for long to greet you: Syed Akbaruddin receives PM Modi in US
- Finance SBI To Link All Floating Loans To Repo Rate
- Sports WWE Monday Night Raw preview & schedule: September 23, 2019
- Travel Places To Visit In October In India
- Automobiles KTM Duke 790 Launched in India: Priced At Rs 8.63 Lakh
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
Boney Kapoor and his daughters, Janhvi and Khushi Kapoor returned from Tirupati Balaji looking stunning. Janhvi and Khushi were dressed beautifully in traditional wears and they gave us wearable goals. Their simple outfits wooed us all and well, they proved to us that classics can never go out of style.
They both rocked the colour yellow. But one sister went for the lighter shade, the other opted for a more vibrant hue. So, Janhvi wore a short kurta that was sheer and dipped in light yellow shade. Her quarter-sleeved kurta was adorned with intricate white-hued floral embroidery, which enhanced her pretty kurta. She teamed her kurta with a white Patiala salwar, plain yellow dupatta, and white flats.
Khushi, on the other hand, went for a more modern look. Her bright yellow kurta was also quarter-sleeved and certainly hard to ignore. She paired her plain kurta with white-hued palazzo pyjamas, which featured meticulous embroidery on the border. Khushi draped a white coloured dupatta and completed her look with embellished flats.
Well, we thought both the sisters looked adorable at the airport. They made us want to wear long-forgotten salwar kameez and showed us yet again that less is more in fashion.
Weren't they just awesome? Let us know your views in the comments section.