- 14 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 14 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 15 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- 16 hrs ago Fashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- News 7th Pay Commission latest news: DA hike a reality, not a pay increase
- Technology You Can Buy These Smartphones With Premium Features Under Rs. 25,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
It seems as if yellow has become Janhvi's favourite hue. The actress was spotted again in a yellow traditional suit and she looked ethereal. This suit of hers was intricately done and the diva looked awesome as ever. The jewellery selection and styling notched up her avatar. Let's decode her outfit and look.
She wore a chikankari suit, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery. She paired her beautiful yellow suit with white palazzo pants. With this, Janhvi made a strong case for colour-blocking and paired her attire with multi-hued flats. Well, the actress has been certainly inspiring us to don traditional wears.
Janhvi spruced up her look with ethnic jhumkis and the makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Janhvi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.