- 9 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- 9 hrs ago 5 Impressive Health Benefits Of Burdock Root
- 10 hrs ago Swara Bhasker, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Have Fresh Traditional Wear Ideas For Us
- 10 hrs ago 6 Health Benefits Of Marula Oil, Uses And Side Effects
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 Day 39 Update - Luxury Budget Task Day 3
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 64MP Rear Camera Smartphones To Buy In India
- Sports Sunil Chhetri doing his best despite being 35, he's not going anywhere: India Head Coach Igor Stimac
- News Bengaluru: 20-year-old college student stabbed to death over brawl during cricket match
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Automobiles Mumbai Traffic Police To Arrest Motorists With Unpaid Traffic Fines: Too Strict?
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
It seems as if yellow has become Janhvi's favourite hue. The actress was spotted again in a yellow traditional suit and she looked ethereal. This suit of hers was intricately done and the diva looked awesome as ever. The jewellery selection and styling notched up her avatar. Let's decode her outfit and look.
She wore a chikankari suit, which was accentuated by intricate embroidery. She paired her beautiful yellow suit with white palazzo pants. With this, Janhvi made a strong case for colour-blocking and paired her attire with multi-hued flats. Well, the actress has been certainly inspiring us to don traditional wears.
Janhvi spruced up her look with ethnic jhumkis and the makeup was highlighted by a glossy pink lip shade, highlighted cheekbones, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her ethnic avatar. So, what do you think about Janhvi's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.