- 6 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 7 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 2 – Here Is How You Can Ace The White Make-up Look
- 7 hrs ago Altitude Sickness: Types, Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment And Prevention
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- News Delhi: Four gunmen open fire at police team Near Akshardham temple
- Automobiles Traffic Fines In Bangalore Reduced: State Government Announces Revised Fines Under New MVA
- Sports Lampard trusts in Tomori to prove Premier League credentials at Chelsea
- Movies Samantha Akkineni Opens Up About Her Relationship With Naga Chaitanya’s First Wife
- Technology 5 Useful Apps To Switch From iPhone To Android
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Bollywood actress and Sridevi's elder daughter, Janhvi Kapoor is just one film old and she has already won netizens with her acting prowess and fashion sensibility. Over a period of time, we have realised that while Janhvi's fashion is distinctive, it is also to some extent influenced by her mother, Sridevi. Recently, the actress attended a launch event of a book Calling Sehmat (Alia Bhatt's Raazi is based on this book) in Delhi in a beautiful pastel white sari, which once again reminded us of the late veteran actress, Sridevi. Let's take a look at her graceful sari and take some styling cues from here.
So, the Takht actress wore a gorgeous pastel white sari by Tarun Tahiliani, which was accentuated by colourful floral prints on the border. The actress paired the gorgeous sari with a spaghetti blouse. The purple earrings with gold-tone complemented her attire beautifully. Janhvi Kapoor upped her look with minimal makeup. The pink lip shade and kohled eyes enhanced her ravishing look. The stunning actress left her middle-parted sleek tresses loose.
On the work front, Janhvi has three films in her kitty. She will be seen in Dinesh Vijan's Roohi Afza opposite Rajkummar Rao, Karan Johar's Takht opposite Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Vicky Kaushal, Bhumi Pednekar and Anil Kapoor, and Zoya Akhtar's Ghost Stories opposite Vijay Verma.
Meanwhile, share your thoughts on Janhvi Kapoor's elegant pastel white sari in the comment section.