- 4 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 7 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 8 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 11 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- News Tamil Nadu announces night curfew, complete lockdown on Sundays: What's allowed, what's not
- Sports IPL 2021: Dew major factor besides the actual Wankhede wicket, says Anrich Nortje
- Movies Ranbir Kapoor To Work With Rajkumar Hirani Yet Again, The Film Will Not Be A Sequel To PK: Report
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Bollywood actress Sana Khan's fashion wardrobe is full of ethnic outfits, be it simple and elegant or designer, and glamorous. And we hope she won't mind if we steal some outfits from her wardrobe. Her ethnic ensembles are definitely pretty and worth-investing in but her collection of dupattas is equally eye-catching. Recently, Sana shared a couple of pictures on her Instagram feed, where she was seen nailing her white suit with a green dupatta effortlessly. Her ensemble looked sober and seemed perfect for upcoming festivals. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Sana Khan was decked up in a beautiful white ethnic suit, which came from the label Vves by Mona Agrawal. Her suit consisted of a quarter-sleeved round-collar long kurti that was accentuated by intricate silver and blue patterns and side slits. She teamed her kurti with white churidar pants that featured golden zig-zag striped patterns. The Special Ops actress draped a pastel green sheer dupatta over her head, which featured subtle floral embroidered patterns and intricate border. Sana accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned heavy earrings from Kohar by Kanika that had matching pearl drop detailing.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Jai Ho actress sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, shiny eye shadow, pink blush, and light pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her mid-parted sleek tresses into a neat hairdo and looked elegant.
We really liked this ensemble of Sana Khan and this look is what you can also nail easily. So, what do you think about theis outfit combination? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Sana Khan