- 7 min ago Rani Mukerji Makes Us Want To Update Our Wardrobe With Colour-blocked Saris
- 11 min ago What You Need To Know About LASIK Surgery
- 56 min ago Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- 2 hrs ago Hyderabad Rapists Shot Dead In Police Encounter: Twitterati React
- Finance India’s Consumer Confidence In Nov Was The Lowest In Over 5 Years
- News Hyderabad rape accused killed in encounter: Who said what
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan's Cute Birthday Wish For Niece Navya Naveli: Mamu Loves You Very Much
- Technology Vivo X30 Spotted On Geekbench Ahead Of Launch
- Sports Why Diego Simeone should be priority of Arsenal
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Ileana D'Cruz, Urvashi Rautela, and Kriti Kharbanda are busy promoting their movie, Pagalpanti these days. The three were dressed in stylish outfits for the promotions. So, let's find what they wore for the latest promotional round. We have decoded the latest looks for you.
Ileana D'Cruz looked nice in her ensemble and typically gave us winter-wear goals. She wore a soft beige dress that was accentuated by net accents and teamed it with a long and crisp grey jacket. The actress accessorised her look with a statement ring and a bangle. The makeup was lit up by pink lip shade and she completed her look with middle-parted sleek highlighted tresses.
Urvashi Rautela wore separates for the event and looked amazing. She wore a white-hued full-sleeved top and paired it with a patterned black and white skirt. Urvashi paired her ensemble with complementing pencil heels. The makeup was enhanced by pink lip shade and contoured cheekbones. The side-swept light brown tresses completed her avatar.
Kriti Kharbanda wore a strapless purple dress that was structured and featured sheer white balloon sleeves. It was a smart party wear dress and the actress paired it with pointed silver heels. Kriti notched up her look with delicate studs. The makeup was highlighted by pink lip shade and the middle-parted neat tresses were tucked behind her ears.
So, who do you think looked the most awesome? Let us know that.