- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 5 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Huma Qureshi has already impressed us with her acting in the Netflix series, 'Leila'. And she also wowed us greatly with her evolving fashion sense. The actress is unstoppable in both the realms- acting and fashion. She has one of the most experimental looks in the B-town industry and this time, she gave us fun formal wear goals.
So, she was spotted in the city today in sassy outfit that had an athleisure touch. She teamed her white top with sheer accents and paired it with matching tights that seemed perfect as a gym wear. Now, Huma gave her gym wear look a formal spin with that grey coat, which was full-sleeved and featured asymmetrical cut. She paired her ensemble with printed grey sports shoes.
She carried a Fendi side bag with her, which gave us bag goals and added to the quirky touch. She wore metallic hoop earrings and accessorised her look with dark shades. The make-up was marked by a muted-toned lip shade. The impeccable hairdo rounded out her avatar. Huma looked amazing. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.