Hrithik Roshan was in New Delhi yesterday for the launch of Rado's first airport store. The actor carried a dapper-like style book for the event, slaying in a camouflage outfit.
In his OOTD, he included a printed camouflage jacket with a printed white shirt and a pair of camouflage trousers. He also wore a pair of suede boots, aviators and a Rado watch.
From top to bottom, he was killing it and we would not even talk about the girls who got floored by the slayer. He is already titled as the Greek God and like every time, this time too, he justified his title to the fullest.
Do you also like Hrithik's look?
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!