Hrithik Roshan was in New Delhi yesterday for the launch of Rado's first airport store. The actor carried a dapper-like style book for the event, slaying in a camouflage outfit.
In his OOTD, he included a printed camouflage jacket with a printed white shirt and a pair of camouflage trousers. He also wore a pair of suede boots, aviators and a Rado watch.
From top to bottom, he was killing it and we would not even talk about the girls who got floored by the slayer. He is already titled as the Greek God and like every time, this time too, he justified his title to the fullest.
Do you also like Hrithik's look?
- Just In: Remembering The Divorced Couple Arjun Rampal & Mehr Jessia's Most Stylish Moments
- Hrithik V/s Sidharth: Who Wore White Better?
- From Hrithik To Deepika, Let’s See Who Is Slaying It In Style At The GQ Best Dressed Night
- Hrithik Roshan Killing It Even In Casuals On His Birthday
- Hrithik Roshan Shares Top 10 Diet And Fitness Workout Tips On His Birthday
- Best Stylish Avatars Adopted By Hrithik Roshan During His Celluloid Journey