TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
There's something about Priyanka that attracts us like a moth to a flame. Be it her ultra-glamorous red carpet appearances or her spunky interviews, she is always in the moment. This time, she killed the internet when she visited Assam to shoot a commercial for the #AwesomeAssam campaign.
While she she was all the joie de vivre with the locals and gave Assamese dance a whirl, she also had us head over heels with her traditional looks.
Although, she entered the state in casuals comprising a mustard-hued top and denims, PeeCee was also quick to post the pictures of Assamese style. Her pic showing a pink flower pinned to her side swept hair was simply unmissable. Set against a dark backdrop, her floral Anita Dongre salwaar kameez teamed with a striking black bindi, and golden danglers was #muchwow.
If that was not enough to woo us, Priyanka raised the bar by donning a white and gold printed silk sari. She wore a full-sleveed blouse and accentuated her look with classic gold jewellery and fresh white flowers. Now that was #ootd.
Between shooting for Quantico and preparing her outfits for a few grand events, Priyanka also revealed a great joy in learning how to drape Mekhela Sador (ceremonial Assamese sari) from a seven-year-old, Radha. In the pic, PeeCee was seen wearing a breezy pink attire and posing with a cute Radha.
Well, we can't wait to see more pictures from Assam visit. She is as always dressed to the perfection.