- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Talks About Marriage, Motherhood And Matches In Latest Issue Of Femina
- 2 hrs ago Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- 2 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aquarius 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago 7 Types Of Cancer That Affect Women
- News Kerala elections 2021: Times Now-C-Voter opinion poll suggests LDF likely to 82 seats
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Karnataka thrash Kerala, ton-up Padikkal sends message to selectors
- Movies Nani Hikes His Remuneration, Charges Rs 14 Crore For Upcoming Films?
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Wedding season is here and now it's time to upgrade your wardrobe with stunning lehenags. If you are looking for an inspiration, well, who better can give you that than the celebrities. Recently, Hina Khan and Karishma Tanna took to their Instagram feed to share a set of pictures from their latest photo shoot in their gorgeous lehenga and shelled out major wedding fashion goals. While Hina slayed in a deep purple lehenga, Karishma, on the other hand, grabbed eyeballs in a blush pink number. So, let us take a close look at their lehengas and find the ideal one for ourselves.
Hina Khan In A Deep Purple Lehenga
Hina Khan was dressed in a deep purple chevron lehenga by Prathyusha Garimella, which costs INR 96,800. Her lehenga was accentuated by zig-zag golden embellished patterns. Styled by Sayali Vidya, she actress teamed her lehenga with a half-sleeved U-neckline backless choli, that too was intricately embroidered with golden thread. The Hacked actress completed her look with an equally pretty dupatta. She accessorised her look with white pearls detailed gold-toned maang tikka, multi-layered choker, bracelet, and rings. Her jewellery came from Beads N Jewels, Aquamarine, and Minerali Store. Hina let loose her mid-parted highlighted curls and spruced up her look with filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, golden eye shadow, and glossy red lip tint.
Karishma Tanna In A Blush Pink Lehenga
Karishma Tanna sported an extremely beautiful blush pink lehenga, which was designed by noted designer Neeta Lulla. Her lehenga was intricately and heavily printed with designer golden striped accents. Styled by Saachi Vijaywargia, she teamed her lehenga with a sleeveless plain choli and draped a matching dupatta, that had embellished border. The Sanju actress completed her look with a pair of white juttis and upped her look with pink pearls detailed jhumkis, pink pearls and blue stones detailed exquisite necklace, and ring from Anmol. Karishma let loose her side-parted highlighted curls and elevated her look with filled thick brows, subtle kohled eyes, mascara, shiny eyeshadow, highlighted pink cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
So, whose lehenga will you pick for upcoming wedding? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Hina Khan and Karishma Tanna's Instagram