- 6 min ago Sophie Choudry Is A Stunner And Her Gorgeous Pictures In Her Latest Pastel Lehenga Saree Is Proof!
- 2 hrs ago Ankita Lokhande Or Erica Fernandes, Whose White Saree Is Prettier And Who Pulled It Off Better?
- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 September 2020
- 12 hrs ago ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Technology Vivo Y12s With MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset Visits Google Play Console Listing
- News Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar says Farm Bills will be revolutionary
- Automobiles Tata Hexa BS6 XMA 4X4 Variant Spotted Testing In Pune: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Sports Tottenham Hotspur want Inter Milan star, a good deal?
- Movies Vijayakanth Tests Positive for COVID-19, Hospitalised: Reports
- Finance Banking Stocks Look Weak But Brokerages Are Bullish On This Private Bank
- Education CISCE Compartment Time Table 2020 Released For ICSE And ISC Exams
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
Sri Lankan model and actress, Jacqueline Fernandez is an outsider to the Bollywood film industry but she has worked her way up in the unforgiving industry. 'Aladin' might have been her debut movie but it was 'Murder 2', which won her appreciation. Thereon, the audience started seeing her as an actress in a truly literal sense of it.
However, Jacqueline has not only wooed the audience with her acting skills but also has made a mark in the fashion world. She is witty, she is expressive, and she is certainly fashionable. Her fashion game is diverse but it is mostly trendy. Jacqueline mostly wears whatever is latest and she never fails on the fashion front. Her style sense is strong and as vivacious as her personality.
Jacqueline has a very carefully curated wardrobe. She mostly wears gowns and saris but sometimes she also slips into casuals.
On her birthday, here are some of her style moments.