- 13 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 14 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 15 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 16 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- News Positive impact on investment: IMF supports India's corporate tax cut
- Sports India vs South Africa, 3rd Test: Live Update: India look to sweep series at Ranchi
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Sri Lankan model and actress, Jacqueline Fernandez is an outsider to the Bollywood film industry but she has worked her way up in the unforgiving industry. 'Aladin' might have been her debut movie but it was 'Murder 2', which won her appreciation. Thereon, the audience started seeing her as an actress in a truly literal sense of it.
However, Jacqueline has not only wooed the audience with her acting skills but also has made a mark in the fashion world. She is witty, she is expressive, and she is certainly fashionable. Her fashion game is diverse but it is mostly trendy. Jacqueline mostly wears whatever is latest and she never fails on the fashion front. Her style sense is strong and as vivacious as her personality.
Jacqueline has a very carefully curated wardrobe. She mostly wears gowns and saris but sometimes she also slips into casuals.
On her birthday, here are some of her style moments.