- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 3 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 4 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- 4 hrs ago Viral: In A Sweet Gesture, A Husband Becomes 'Human Chair' For Pregnant Wife
- Movies Blast From The Past: Karan Johar: I Should Be Slapped For Making Another Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham
- News Don't insult Veer Savarkar: Sanjay Raut on Rahul Gandhi's remark
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Sports Top guns all confirm for Australian Open
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Is Christmas Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Gauri Khan and Shah Rukh Khan wooed us again with their traditional outfits at Isha Ambani's wedding. They looked awesome and gave us fashion goals. Their ensembles were classy and well, Shah Rukh and Gauri were one of the best-dressed couples at the special event.
Gauri wore a sari for the wedding. Her sari was boasted by modern sensibilities and designed by Abu Jani Sandeep Khosla. It was a beautifully embellished red chevron sari that was highlighted by mesmerising display of gold sequins. She teamed it with a glittering gold sleeveless blouse and carried a classy clutch with her. She also accessorised her look with delicate studs. Gauri's makeup was nude-toned and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Shah Rukh wore an all-white kurta and Jodhpuri pyjamas and contrasted his white-hued attire with a black full-sleeved jacket that was enhanced by metallic golden details. So, didn't these two look amazing? Let us know that in the comment section.