- News Major Republic Day terror attack averted in Valley
- Technology Vivo iQOO 3 Full Specs Leaked: Tipped To Come Void Of 90Hz Display
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapuramloo Day 14 Box Office: Collections Slow Down As Week 2 Comes To An End
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Schalke: Rampant win sees Bundesliga champions close the gap
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Freida Pinto has highly impressed us with her impeccable fashion sense. The actress has been making heads turn whenever she steps out in her wow outfits, especially ethnics. Recently, Freida attended a wedding function, where she was seen in a beautiful traditional green sari. The diva looked elegant and was a vision. So, let us take a close look at her sari and decode it.
So, Freida Pinto donned a pretty green-hued sari, which was accentuated by golden striped border. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she draped the pallu of her sari in the most elegant way. The actress teamed it with a half-sleeved sweetheart-neckline plain green blouse. On the jewellery front, she accessorised her look with a pair of ethnic earrings and a heavy choker neckpiece. She also carried a silver sequin potli bag by Aanchal Sayal.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the fashionista slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. Freida pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat bun and adorned it with mogra, which enhanced her ethnic look.
We really liked Freida Pinto's sari and hairstyle. What do you think about it? Do let us know in the comment section.